The Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR) 12V 140A, allows two batteries to be charged at the same time.
When the engine is started and the start battery reaches 13.7 volts, the VSR engages, allowing two battery banks (start and auxiliary) to be charged simultaneously.
Relay: (The EC-REL140VS relay can also be purchased separately)
- Relay Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 53mm
- Relay connections:- 2 x 6mm studs for power in and out.
- Epoxy sealed
- On Trigger Voltage 13.3vdc
- Off Trigger Voltage 12.8vdc
- 1 x 1000mm cable for negative
NOTE: The Relay is rated at 140Amp Cable 110 Amps continuous. 165 Amps short load fuses in split charge are rated at 100 Amp and will blow at 150 Amp