Interface for connection of a rear-view camera. Compatible with VW Composition Media (not all models), Head-unit must be coded with diagnosis computer! Factory OPS must be installed.
- Operating voltage 12V DC (11~16V)
- Standby current 2mA
- Video input formats NTSC
Dimensions: CAN-box 27 x 49 x 18mm (W x H x D
- Plug and Play interface
- Integration to the factory infotainment
- Rear-view camera input (only for NTSC cameras)
- Automatic switching to after-market camera when reverse gear is engaged (coding of vehicle is required)
- Power supply output for rear-view camera (max. 180mA)
- Vehicle must be coded by diagnosis computer to rear-view camera. The vehicle can only be coded if it is equipped with a factory optical parking distance system with graphical display on the monitor.
- After-market rear-view camera Compatible only with NTSC cameras.
- Power supply output Maximum permitted current per output 180mA! Total permitted current of both outputs together maximum 200mA. For higher current requirements (ignition, R-gear) use a relay with a coil resistance of min. 75Ω or for two relays min. 150Ω.
Approvals & Certifications: E Mark