Indicator & Speed Pulse Module Used for:
- Turn Left Alarms
- Side Detection Systems
- DVR Trigger Input
- Voltage: 12-24v DC
- Mode 1 – Provides Constant voltage output (12 / 24V), when speed is below programmed limit, and indicator is ON.
- Mode 2 – Provides constant voltage output (12 / 24V) at any speed, when indicator is ON.
- Mode 3 – The PINK wire is a speed only output (Dip switch dependent)
The module may be operated in three modes:
1. Speed signal PLUS indicator signal dependent (default):
The outputs will only be activated when both the vehicle speed is below the threshold setting and the indicator is on. ‘Speed Control Off’ cannot be selected for this mode to operate (i.e. all three dip switches are not in OFF position).
Applications: Side Obstacle Detection System or Warning Alarm
2. Indicator signal dependent ONLY:
If ‘Speed Control Off’ is selected, the outputs will be activated when the indicators are used only. This mode is selected by setting all 4 dip switches to OFF position.
Application: Side Camera
3.Speed signal dependent ONLY:
Connect the device to the PINK wire, it will activate once the speed is below threshold setting and not be effected by the indicator switch.
Approvals & Certifications: E Mark