The rear blind spot can be a huge problem for all vehicles, with our Audible Reverse Alarms it can become a useful tool in order to alert traffic or/and pedestrians.
The Audible Reverse Alarm is an extremely useful addition to any vehicle including trucks, buses, vans, construction vehicles and Large Goods Vehicles (LGVs).
When a vehicle reverses, the device emits a loud external “Caution this vehicle is reversing”noise which alerts anyone in proximity of the vehicle’s movements. It means that it is easier to instantly locate where and what direction the sound is coming from. This helps avoid dangerous accidents and collisions.
Standard reverse alarm sounds “Caution this vehicle is reversing”
- Rated Voltage: 12 ~ 24V DC
- Sound pressure: Normal Model 97dB ±4dB(A) @ 4ft
- Rated current: 0.6 Amperes or less
- Two bolt mounting
- Size: (W*H*D): 103mm x 64mm x 45mm,
- Hole centers: 75-85mm
- 3 wire connection
- Frequency: 500Hz ~ 7KHz
- Duty: 3.5 S/T (Vocal Reverse Warning)
- “Beep, Beep, Beep, Warning this vehicle is Reversing”
- Water resistant: IP68
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Alarm mute function offered by Yellow wire
The product is normally be fitted at the rear of the vehicle behind the rear bumper.