We offer a range of ultrasonic sensor systems including, Side Detection, Wireless, and Rear sensors. They all provide their own particular benefits from helping to reverse safely to nearside blind spot awareness; particularly relevant where cyclists and pedestrians can otherwise go unseen.
Our Side Detection System is fitted to the side of a vehicle increasing safety when turning or when manoeuvring at low speed. Particularly relevant for near side blind spot safety solutions where cyclists or pedestrians can otherwise go undetected.
- Voltage: 10 ~ 32V DC
- Number of Sensors
- 4 Side Detection
- Mounting: Direct Angled Head
- Buzzer with Video Overlay
- Camera Compatibility: D1 CMOS or CCD
- TV System: NTSC or PAL
- Sensor Head: 22mm
- Waterproof Sensor: IP68
- Waterproof ECU: IP69K
- Detection Range: 0.00 to 1.5M
- Detection Zones: 3
- Minimum Sensor Height:40cm
- Power Consumption – 2.4 Watts @ 12 VDC
- Current consumption: 200mA
- Distance Detection Accuracy: 1cm
- Buzzer Volume: 75-105dB
- Buzzer Frequency – 2400 Hz =/- 200 Hz
- Zone 1= 0.00 – 0.6m
- Zone 2= 0.60 – 1.0m
- Zone 3= 1.0 – 1.50m
- Zone Tolerance: +10cm
- Operating Temp: -20°c to +80°c
- 1.0m or 1.5m detection range selectable via dip switch with
- 2 sensitivity levels via dip switch.
- Self Diagnostic: The ECU will check all sensors are working correctly, if it beeps then there is a faulty sensor.
- Environment Learning Mode: This prevents false alarms from the vehicle ancillary equipment intruding into the first 1m on the detection zone.
- Speed and indicator module required (PSPK3.DVS).
- 1 x System ECU
- Two tone Buzzer
- 1 x 10M Video Cable
- 4 x Sensors
- 2 x 2.5M Sensor Cables
- 4 x 5M Sensor Cables
- Fitting Kit
You will need to use our signal indicator switch with these: PSPK3.DVS – CLICK HERE
Approvals: CE, ROHS, E8 – 10R – 04 – 7658
There are no reviews yet.