We offer a range of ultrasonic sensor systems including, Side Detection, Wireless, and Rear sensors. They all provide their own particular benefits from helping to reverse safely to nearside blind spot awareness; particularly relevant where cyclists and pedestrians can otherwise go unseen.
Our Side Detection System is fitted to the side of a vehicle increasing safety when turning or when manoeuvring at low speed. Particularly relevant for near side blind spot safety solutions where cyclists or pedestrians can otherwise go undetected.
- Voltage: 9 – 36v DC
- Number of Sensors: 4
- Side Detection
- Sensor Head Size: 28mm
- Mounting: Direct Angled Head, Flat Collars, Angled Collars,
- Under-hung Brackets (x 4)
- Traffic Light Style Display with Buzzer and High/Low Tone Button
- Waterproof Sensor: IP68
- Waterproof ECU: IP69K
- Detection Range: 0.00 to 1.5M
- Detection Zones: 3
- Minimum Sensor Height:40cm
- Power Consumption – 2.4 Watts @ 12 VDC
- Current consumption: 200mA
- Distance Detection Accuracy: 1cm
- Detection Angle: 120H/ 60V
- Detection Time: 0.2 Seconds
- Zone 1= 0.00 – 0.6m
- Zone 2= 0.60 – 1.0m
- Zone 3= 1.0 – 1.50m
- Zone Tolerance: +10cm
- Operating Temp: -20 to 80C
- 1.0m or 1.5m detection range selectable via dip switch
- Ultra fast detection in 200ms
- Self Diagnostic: The ECU will check all sensors are working correctly, if it beeps then there is a faulty sensor.
- Environment Learning Mode: This prevents false alarms from the vehicle ancillary equipment intruding into the first 1m on the detection zone.
- Speed and indicator module required (PSPK3.DVS).
- 1 x CPU
- 4 x Sensor Heads
- Sensor Cables (4 x 5m, 2 x 2.5m)
- 1 x Traffic Light Display
- 4 x Flat Collars
- 4 x 12º Collars
- 4 x Under-hung Bracket
- 1 x Wiring Loom
- 20 x Cable Ties
You will need to use our signal indicator switch with these: PSPK3.DVS – CLICK HERE
There are no reviews yet.