The Left/Right turn Alarm is fitted to LCV and HGV vehicles to alert pedestrians and cyclists when the vehicle is turning.
Parksafe’s Turn Right & Left Audible Alarm, a clear talking audio alert is sounded:
- “This vehicle is turning Left”
- “This vehicle is turning Right”
When using in conjunction with our Signal Indictor Switch the alarm also connects to the right indicator so the alarm doesn’t sound when the hazard lights are on. The unit is CE & EMC marked.
Suitable for: Trucks, coaches, buses, rigid bodies.
How can it benefit you?
- Helping drivers avoid damage to the vehicle
- Peace of mind for drivers and fleet managers
- Prevent accidents and personal injury
- Manoeuvre safely
- Vehicles going in and out of London and EU Countries
- FORS/CLOCS/DVS associated product
- Rated Voltage: 9-32 VDC
- Sound: ‘Beep, Beep, Warning this vehicle is turning Left/Right’
- Sound pressure: 92dB ± 4dB (A) at 4ft
- Rated current <0.6A
- Two bolt mounting
- 4 Wire: Red: Power 12/24V; Black: Ground;
Blue: Left trigger input; White: Right trigger input
- Sound frequency: 1.4KHz
- Dimensions: 103mm (W) x 68mm (H) x 45mm (D)
- Operating Temp: -40 to +85ºC
- Water resistance: IP68
- Warranty: 2 years
The product will normally be fitted Left or Right side of the vehicle and pointing towards the curb. This will be triggered by the turn signal on the vehicle.
This is a 4 wire installation:
- Red: Power 12/24V
- Black: Ground
- Blue: Left trigger input
- White: Right trigger input