The rear blind spot can be a huge problem for all vehicles, with our Audible Reverse Alarms it can become a useful tool in order to alert traffic or/and pedestrians.
The White Noise Double Knock Audible Reverse Alarm is an extremely useful addition to any vehicle including trucks, buses, vans, construction vehicles and Large Goods Vehicles (LGVs).
When a vehicle reverses, the device emits a loud external “Sh Sh Sh” noise which alerts anyone in proximity of the vehicle’s movements. It means that it is easier to instantly locate where and what direction the sound is coming from. This helps avoids dangerous accidents and collisions.
This allows drivers to disable the alarm and reverse in residential areas during the restricted hours for sounding an alarm (11.30pm – 7.00am) without waking local residents.
(Double engage reverse gear within 1 second to disarm – auto reset after 3 seconds off)
- Rated Voltage: DC 12/24V (working voltage 9-32V)
- Rated current: 0.5 amperes or less
- Sound pressure: Normal Model 90dB
- Double engage mode can activated within 2 seconds
- Mode 1: 90dB to 0dB (silent by choosing the yellow loop wire).
- Mode 2: 90dB to 78dB (sound pressure deduction).
- Water resistant: IP69K
- Size: (W*H*D): 10 x 62 x 32mm Hole centre: 75-85mm
- Sound frequency: 1.6KHz– 0.2KHz
- Intermittence: 80 – 15 cycles per minute
- Sound unit: Speaker
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°
- Mechanical vibration: 10G
- Warranty: Lifetime