The rear blind spot can be a huge problem for HGV and LCV vehicles, with our Audible Reverse Alarms it can become a useful tool in order to alert other traffic and/or pedestrians.
The White Noise Double Knock Audible Reverse Alarm is an extremely useful addition to any vehicle including trucks, buses, vans, construction vehicles and Large Goods Vehicles (LGVs).
When a vehicle reverses, the device emits a loud external “Sh Sh Sh” noise which alerts anyone in proximity of the vehicle’s movements. It means that it is easier to instantly locate where and what direction the sound is coming from. This helps avoid dangerous accidents and collisions.
This allows drivers to disable the alarm and reverse in residential areas during the restricted hours for sounding an alarm (11.30pm – 7.00am) without waking local residents.
(Double engage reverse gear within 1 second to disarm – auto reset after 3 seconds off)
- Rated voltage:DC 12/24V
- Rated current: 0.6 amperes or less
- Sound pressure: 102 ± 4dB (A) @ 4ft / 0dB*
- Sound unit: Speaker
- Frequency: 500Hz ~ 7KHz
- Size(W*H*D):103mm x 68mm x 45mm
- Operating temperature:-40°C to +85°C
* Mute if receive power signal twice within 2 seconds, and resets in 2 seconds after signal off.
- Water resistance: IP68.
- Weight: 320g ± 10%
- Duty Cycle: 0.68S± 10% (50% ON 50% OFF)
- Warranty: 2 Years
The product is normally be fitted at the rear of the vehicle behind the rear bumper.