360º Birds Eye Camera System:
Parksafe Automotive are proud to announce the 360º Birds Eye View Camera System. Our 360º camera system consists of four ultra wide angle HD cameras which are mounted to each side of the vehicle. The crystal clear camera images are cleverly stitched together, resulting in a LIVE 360º, birds eye view all around the vehicle.
With a conventional four camera set up, hazards can still be missed due to the cameras fixed viewing angle, obstructed views by the vehicles bodywork and by having to focus on one of four different views on the monitor. The limitations of a standard four camera system can make manoeuvring the vehicle significantly more difficult in built up areas and blind spots present a high level of danger for both the driver and pedestrians.
360º All Round Protection – FOR YOU, YOUR VEHICLE & THE PUBLIC
Designed for safety & protection compliance:
Parksafe’s 360 degree camera system has been specifically designed for use in today’s worksite environments where safety is paramount.
Ease of installation and calibration is appealing to the purchaser, whereas the simple to use 360º system offers the operator increased safety and protection with complete 360º vision.
The versatile 360º system also provides the driver with multiple viewing options when selecting reverse gear and left or right indicator.
HS2 – Compliant 360º System:
High Speed 2 construction is underway and Parksafe Automotive can ensure your vehicle meets the safety requirements to access HS2 work sites. If you have a vehicle that is over 3.5t and is attending a HS2 work-site it will require safety equipment to fitted. Vehicles that fail to comply with the requirements that are in place will not be permitted on HS2 work-sites.
Vehicles that are over 7.5t must have a four-way or 360-degree camera system fitted that can store up to two weeks of data which may be viewed by the principal contractor on a ‘just cause’ basis. Parksafe Automotive manufacture quality, innovative and reliable products to eliminate blind spots and give a 360º view around the vehicle, the following Parksafe Automotive products can be combined to provide 360º visibility, protection and safety:
• Full 360º Camera systems eliminating blind spots.
• Audible and visual 360º alerts for both the driver and external audible warnings to protect other road users.
Our Parksafe Automotive team have a wealth of industry knowledge and will help you by supplying full 360º safety systems to comply with High Speed 2 standard regulations enabling access to HS2 work-sites.
PS360 Kit Includes:
• 4 x HD 3D cameras
• HD monitor
• Auto calibration
• Easy installation
• Parking guide lines
• Waterproof cameras (IP68)
• ECU control box (IP66)
• Supplied with GPS
• All cables included
• IR remote control
• 12/24 Volt
• Calibration mats (PS360C available to buy in addition to the PS360)
Control Box Specification:
• Input image： AHD 720P(NTSC/PAL
• Output image： AHD 720P（NTSC/PAL)/HDMI(TV) ·
• Trigger signal： 4 Input / 1 Output
• Operating Voltage: 10~32V
• Camera power supply: 9V
• Power: ≤25Ｗ (Max. 4 Camera)
• Waterproof & dust resistance grade: IP66
• Operating temperature: -40 ℃to +85 ℃
• Storage temperature: -40 ℃to +85 ℃
• Dimensions: 170 x 150 x 36 (mm)
• Weight: 960 (g)
• Image type: 1/4 CMOS ·
• Resolution(pixels): 1280 x 720
• Lens: 190 °(H), 190°(D),112°(V)
• Colour System: PAL / NTSC
• Power Supply: 9 – 12 VDC
• Power consumption: ≤ 1 W
• Signal to noise ratio: > 48dB
• Waterproof & dust resistance grade: IP68
• Operating temperature range: -30 ℃to +70 ℃ ·
• Storage temperature range: -40 ℃ to +80 ℃
• Dimension： 75 (L) x 45 (W) x 34 (D )mm
• Weight : 80g
NEW – Ask your Local Sales Manager about our PS360 installation training days!
Click the image below to watch the PS360 video!