A power inverter changes direct current (DC) power from a battery, usually 12V or 24V, into a conventional mains alternating current (AC) power at 230V. You will be able to operate several devices; Electric lights, kitchen appliances, power tools, radios, computers, to name a few.
Simply connect the power inverter to a Parksafe Power Inverter to a battery and plug your AC devices into the inverter. You then have the portable power whenever and wherever you need it.
Our range Pure sine wave Power Inverters are similar to a mains set up, as most electronic products are designed to be powered by a mains power supply.
Our Parksafe Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters simulate the smooth output of standard mains power, this will allow you to receive less or no static or humming noise. The Parksafe Power inverters are a high quality product, all products are supplied with heavy duty leads fitted with terminal rings for easy connectivity to your battery.
Parksafe Power Inverters have advantages of being compact, lightweight, and provide limited noise, once connected to a 12V battery bank, you get 230-240V AC directly from the power inverters UK output socket giving you a stable power supply for running your electrical appliances.
Pure sine wave power inverters are suitable for an electrical product that has a circuit board, pure sine wave will power laptops to flat screen TV’s and much more.
- Converting Max. Efficiency: 90% (Full Loading) / 95% (1/3 Loading)
- Input Voltage: DC-24V
- Output Voltage: 200~240VAC
- Output Frequency: 50Hz±1%
- Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave (THD <
- No Load Consumption: < 0.7A
- USB Output: 5V 2.1A
- Output Power: 2000W – Peak Power: 4000W
- Max Constant Power Start : 2400W for 10 seconds
- Efficiency: 90% (Full Loading) / 95% (1/3 Loading)
- Low Voltage Alarm: DC 21.0V± 1V
- Low Voltage Protection: DC 20.0V ± 1V
- High Voltage Protection: DC 30V±1V
- Short Circuit Shutdown: Reverse Polarity (External Fuse)
- Over Temperature Protection: YES Temperature >75℃
- Overload Shutdown: YES DC 30V±1V
- Radiator Fan: YES, Temperature control
- Cooling fan auto run: ≥45°c
- Remote Control: YES
- Dimensions: 380mm (W) x 220mm (D) x 90mm (H)
- Working temperature: -10℃ +50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°c ~ +70°c
- Working humidity: 20% ~ 90% RH Non-Condensing
- Fitted Socket: 2 x UK / EURO Sockets
- 1 Year Warranty
There are no reviews yet.