A power inverter changes direct current (DC) power from a battery, usually 12V or 24V, into a conventional mains alternating current (AC) power at 230V. You will be able to operate several devices; Electric lights, kitchen appliances, power tools, radios, computers, to name a few.
Simply connect the power inverter to a Parksafe Power Inverter to a battery and plug your AC devices into the inverter. You then have the portable power whenever and wherever you need it.
Our range Pure sine wave Power Inverters are similar to a mains set up, as most electronic products are designed to be powered by a mains power supply. Our Parksafe Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters simulate the smooth output of standard mains power, this will allow you to receive less or no static or humming noise.
The Parksafe Power inverters are a high quality product, all products are supplied with heavy duty leads fitted with terminal rings for easy connectivity to your battery.
Parksafe Power Inverters have advantages of being compact, lightweight, and provide limited noise, once connected to a 12V battery bank, you get 230-240V AC directly from the power inverters UK output socket giving you a stable power supply for running your electrical appliances.
Pure sine wave power inverters are suitable for an electrical product that has a circuit board, pure sine wave will power laptops to flat screen TV’s and much more.
- Input Voltage: DC-12V
- Output Voltage: 200-240VAC
- Output Frequency: 50Hz ±1%
- Overload Shutdown: YES DC 15V ± 0.5V
- Over temperature protection: <75 degrees
- Output Power: 1000W
- Peak Power: 2000W
- Max Constant Power Start : 1200W for 10 seconds
- No Load Consumption: <0.5A
- Converting max efficiency: 90% (full loading) / 95% (⅓ loading)
- Radiator Fan: YES Temperature control
- Remote Control: YES
- Working temperature: -10°C – +50°C
- Dimensions: 340mm (W) x 180mm (D) x 70mm (H)
- Output Cable: Yes, 2m with fitted COMBINED UK & EURO socket
- Low Voltage Alarm: DC 10.5V± 0.5V
- Low Voltage Protection: DC 11.0V / 11.9V
- Low Voltage Recovery: DC 11.0V / 11.9V
- High Voltage Protection: DC 15V ± 0.5V
- USB Output: 5V 2A
- Short Circuit Shutdown: Reverse Polarity (External fuse)
- Switchable Watt & Voltage display on front
There are no reviews yet.