What is FORS?
A scheme for fleet operators which aims to raise the level of quality within fleet operations, and to demonstrate which operators are achieving exemplary levels of the best practice in safety, efficiency, and environmental protection.
Vehicle blind spots are a huge contributory factor in collisions in all industries. The substantial height and length of many vehicles and machines greatly limit driver visibility. Operator positions, bodywork panels, absent rear windows and bulkheads all create further restrictions.
Our wide range of on-road and off-road applications meet a host of requirements and needs. They can help eliminate blind spots to prevent expensive vehicle damage and ultimately save lives.
Our designated kits are designed for you to increase visibility, and safety as well as meeting FORS approval, whether you are looking for silver or gold, we have a range of cameras and monitor systems to suit your vehicle application, all of our cameras and monitors come with a three-year warranty to ensure extra peace of mind.
The following, high quality/specification, cameras and monitors can be combined to produce the ideal system, whether for safety/FORS/CLOCS compliancy, or to meet other operational requirements.
Our reversing cameras come with/without microphone, IR and heated lens, or a compact, wider angle lens camera. Our Side View camera is ultra-wide angle ensuring no blind-spots, unlike some/all rear-facing Side View cameras.
Please note: If this system is not exactly what you are looking for, we can adapt according to vehicle specification/ requirements, also we can offer camera systems up to 16 cameras! Please enquire for more details.
Why have FORS associated products?
- Evidence against insurance claims
- Peace of mind for drivers and fleet managers
- Built in GPS via Google to record location and speed
- Prevent accidents and personal injury
- Manoeuvre safely
- Enhance blind spot vision
- Deterrent against Vandalism
Live MDVR features
- GPS vehicle Tracking
- Remote Download
- Live Streaming
- Real Time Alerts
- Remote Maintenance and Support
- 5 Side Sensors with Buzzer
- 1TB Solid State Drive
- 7″ Touch Screen HDMI Dashboard Monitor
- IP Full HD 1080p Front Camera with WDR
- AHD 720p Rear Camera
- AHD 720p Left & Right Side Camera
- AHD 720p Dome Camera
- Signal/Speed Indicator Switch
- Turn Left Alarm “This Vehicle is turning left”
- Double Knock Reverse Alarm “Beep, Beep”
- 4 Side Sensor Side Detection System with Buzzer
- (Portrait) – Blind Spot Sticker
Estimated recording time: 111 Hours
**Please Note: Monthly or Yearly Data Charges Apply- Please Contact Us For More Details**
There are no reviews yet.