This works on electric vehicles to sense that the vehicle is being charged at a charging point. The output of the positive or negative can be used to trigger preferential / stationary only charging of the auxiliary battery or as a signal for vehicle telematics. It detects that the vehicle is connect to a charging station.
- Input Voltage: 12V Nominal (9 ~ 32v)
- Output Load Current: 1A Max
- No Load Input Current: 2mA @ 12V Input
- Protection: Output Overload & Over Temperature Protection with Fully Automatic Reset
- Isolation: Fully Isolated from HV Charging AC or DC Supply
- Operating Temperature: Maximum 70°C / Minimum -30°C
- Cable Length: 1,000mm unir 95mm (L), 15mm (H), 30mm (W)
- Weight: 70g
• Approvals & Certifications: CE
• Utilises non invasive hall technology to avoid interfering with the vehicle warranty.
• It can be used to detect AC Mains or HV DC charging and can detect currents as low as 1A.
• Non waterproof.
• To detect DC & AC charging currents, two units would be required.
There are no reviews yet.