The rear blind spot can be a huge problem for all vehicles, with our Audible Reverse Alarms it can become a useful tool in order to alert traffic or/and pedestrians.
The Audible Reverse Alarm is an extremely useful addition to any vehicle including trucks, buses, vans, construction vehicles and Large Goods Vehicles (LGVs).
When a vehicle reverses, the device emits a loud external “Beep Beep” noise which alerts anyone in proximity of the vehicle’s movements. It means that it is easier to instantly locate where and what direction the sound is coming from. This helps avoids dangerous accidents and collisions.
Standard reverse alarm sounds “Beep, Beep, Beep”
- Rated Voltage: DC 12/24V (working voltage 9-32V)
- Tone: Beep Beep
- Rated current: 0.5 amperes or less
- Sound pressure: Normal Mode 90dB
- Water resistant: IP68
- Size: (W*H*D): 10 x 62 x 32mm Hole centre: 75-85mm
- Sound frequency: 1.6KHz– 0.2KHz
- Intermittence: 80 – 15 cycles per minute
- Sound unit: Speaker
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +85°
- Mechanical vibration: 10G
- Warranty: Lifetime