The rear blind spot can be a huge problem for HGV and LCV vehicles. Our Audible Reverse Alarms can become a useful tool in order to alert other traffic and/or pedestrians.
The Double Knock Audible Reverse Alarm is an extremely useful addition to any vehicle including trucks, buses, vans, construction vehicles and Large Goods Vehicles (LGVs).
When a vehicle reverses, the device emits a loud external “Beep Beep” noise which alerts anyone in proximity of the vehicle’s movements. It means that it is easier to instantly locate where and what direction the sound is coming from. This helps avoid dangerous accidents and collisions.
This allows drivers to disable the alarm and reverse in residential areas during the restricted hours for sounding an alarm (11.30pm – 7.00am) without waking local residents.
(Double engage reverse gear within 1 second to disarm – auto reset after 3 seconds off)
- Rated Voltage: 12 ~ 24V DC
- Continuous beep, beep, beep sound
- Output level: 102±dB(A) at 4FT / 0dB
- Double engage mode can activated within 2 seconds
- Rated current: 0.6 amperes or less
- Two bolt mounting
- Size: (W*H*D): 103 x 68 x 45mm, Hole center: 75-85mm
- Water resistant: IP68
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Warranty: 2 Years
The product is normally be fitted at the rear of the vehicle behind the rear bumper.