Parksafe Group’s Driver Monitoring System (DMS) can help monitor and alert the driver when drowsiness or distraction is detected, which aims to add driving safety, when used in conjunction with our Live Connect Parksafe On Demand Platform it can increase driver safety by informing the Fleet Manager remotely of alerts, this means that the Fleet Manager can check on their driver to ensure they are okay. The camera is mounted in a specific point on the dash that gives full view of the driver but does not obstruct their view of the road.
- Detect and alarm driver of unsafe behaviour: fatigue detection, distraction detection, phone call detection, smoking detection and no driver detection
- Seamless integration with MDVR, real-time alarm and video uploading to connected platform for abnormal driving behaviour
- Standalone or connected optional
- With built-in high definition alarm recording (1920 x 1080 resolution, 20 seconds synchronous recording when alarm triggered)
- With built-in GPS module, recording speed and location
- With built-in infrared light, driver status can be effectively detected with low light condition. The driver could be wearing sunglasses and detected too