Vehicle blind spots are a huge contributory factor in collisions in all industries. The substantial height and length of many vehicles and machines greatly limit driver visibility. Operator positions, bodywork panels, absent rear windows and bulkheads all create further restrictions.
Our wide range of on-road and off-road applications meet a host of requirements and needs. They can help eliminate blind spots to prevent expensive vehicle damage and ultimately save lives.
The following, high quality/specification, cameras and monitors can be combined to produce the ideal system, whether for SAFETY/FORS/CLOCS compliancy, or to meet other operational requirements.
Our cameras, audible alarms and sensor systems can provide vital evidence against claims, provide drivers with all-round vision, help increase the size of opportunities a company can bid for and provide peace of mind for fleet managers and operators. It is fantastic as a stand-alone system or as an enhancement to your existing telematics systems.
Parksafe Blind Spot kits warn the driver of potential hazards hidden in the vehicle’s blind spot are by a sensor detection system.
The public are warned that the vehicle is turning by an Audible Alarm, triggered by the PSPK3.DVS signall/indicator switch.
How can it benefit you?
- Evidence against insurance claims
- Peace of mind for drivers and fleet managers
- Prevent accidents and personal injury
- Maneuver safely
- Enhance blind spot vision
What Safe Systems Are Required?
Items that comply with the London lorry scheme include:
- A nearside blind spot camera system.
- A side detection system with audible alarm to alert the driver that there is an obstacle on the near side, i.e. cyclist or pedestrian.
- An audible vehicle warning “Caution, this vehicle is turning left” or (For left-hand drives) “Caution, this vehicle is turning right”.
Included in this kit