30A automotive 12v DC Battery to Battery Charging System has been specifically designed for full Electric and Electric Hybrid Vehicles.
The System can use a variety of interfaces to ensure the auxiliary that is needed for customer loads is fully charged while the charging of the traction batteries is completed by an Electric Vehicle charging point.
- Input Voltage: 12V Nominal (9 ~ 32v)
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Output Load Current: 30A Max
- No Load Input Current: 2mA @ 12V Input
- Protection: Output Overload & Over Temperature Protection with Fully Automatic Reset
- Isolation: Non-Isolated
- Operating Temperature: Maximum 70°C / Minimum -30°C
- Size & Weight: 200mm (L), 46mm (H), 124mm (W), 700g
Certificates: E11, CE
• The charging cycle can be configured to suit most types of Flooded & Sealed Lead Acid battery variants, Gel, AGM & Lithium batteries up to a maximum of 250Ah total capacity.
• Optional Bluetooth Module and downloadable Device Manager app which adds the ability to configure settings via your mobile phone and fine tune the Automotive Battery Devices.
• EV Jump Start Feature. The unit can be equipped with a timed jump start feature which allows the EV to be powered up and driven even if the Electric Vehicle +12V DC chassis battery has become depleted or flat while the electric vehicle has an adequately charged high voltage drive train battery.