The App works seamlessly with our Parksafe On Demand platform. This easy to use App provides; LIVE data of daily vehicle checks, journey summaries, driver information & accidents reporting.
Drivers use the app to register the condition of their vehicle before starting their shift. Simply walk-around the vehicle, pass or fail the specified areas of the vehicle and submit the report, before starting each shift. If an accident occurs during the driver’s shift, a live alert is registered on the Parksafe On Demand platform. Information of the incident and third party details can be easily logged via the app and assistance can be accessed 24/7.
• Assigns driver to vehicle (driver ID)
• Driver self-certify fitness to drive
• Driver confirms they have a valid licence to operate the vehicle type.
• LIVE electronic daily walk around checks
• Photographic evidence of any damage/failures
• Driver can see there own driver scores for month/week/day
• Company documents can be stored on the app – driver duties/highway code/insurance etc…
• Access to historic checks for DVSA roadside checks
• Incident reporting – at the scene of accident a walk through report can capture 3rd parties details and & witness statements
• Visibility on all daily checks in real time
• Ability to export checks
• Widget – easy to see pass/fail/incomplete checks
• Photos can be viewed in reports and can be included in the exported reports
In the unfortunate event of an accident the On Demand Driver App allows you to take images of accident, take witness statements, collect third party details and request assistance directly with the chosen claims management service of your choice.
Contact The Parksafe Team for more information!