Looking to join a fast paced and dynamic company? We are a forward thinking and innovative company who are looking for like minded individuals to be part of the team.
Due to significant growth Parksafe Group are recruiting for a member to join our team.
Parksafe Group supply and manufacture a comprehensive range of reliable, quality assured products for the automotive industry. We have supplied the automotive industry for over 30 years which has established us as a leading automotive product supplier.
Quality products and exceptional customer service ensures our Parksafe, Parksafe On Demand, PSEV & IROAD Dash Cameras are the go to brands of the automotive industry.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Area B2B Field Based Account Manager to cover the Northern, Irish and Scottish region. The region covers from Sheffield across to Liverpool and Scotland and over to Ireland.
The purpose of this role is to develop sales strategies, develop and manage current accounts and attract new clients.
The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As a field sales representative you will also research sales competition. This is an expansion role, as evidenced by the rapid growth in the market and, as such, offers unrivalled opportunity for progression.
Responsibilities and duties
- Account Management
- Get the sale using agreed customer sales methods
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Serve as the link of communication between key opportunities/clients and internal teams
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key metrics
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Generate new business using a consultative approach, engaging customers and demonstrating value.
Qualifications and skills
- Proven sales experience preferably in the Automotive or/and Commercial sector
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Experience in the Automotive or/and the Commercial Industry (But not essential).
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgement calls
- Strong sense of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Self-motivated & a good team player.
- Technically adept, with experience using MS Excel, the Office suite and CRM applications.
- £25000 Basic + Uncapped Commission (Y1 OTE £50,000 p/a) and quarterly Bonus.
- No weekends
- 25 Days Holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) AND your Birthday off!
- Uncapped commission pay
- Monday to Friday
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Company car allowance
- Remote/on-road working
- Company Laptop & Phone